Detoxification in Brooklyn, NYC
Get it out of your system with detoxification.
There are over 500,000 different chemicals in the world, and each year, thousands of new ones are added to the list. Herbicides, insecticides, and other toxins create a chemical swamp of pollution. In addition, there are natural toxins like pollen, animal dander, dust and smoke.
Our bodies can absorb these toxins from the air we breathe. The foods we eat. The products we use. Even the homes we live in. Do you want them building up in your body?
Detox for Life therapy
Be cleansed from the ground up! New You Wellness Center’s Detox For Life foot bath detox therapy can help purify your system of toxins.
Each night, before bed, Margaret’s grandmother would drink a cup of tea, and soak her feet in a sea salt foot bath, massaging her feet and legs.
The ionic foot spa is the 21st century approach to the traditional soak. Feet remain submerged for 30 minutes while the ionizer removes the body’s toxins through acupuncture points in the feet. The current of energy expelled into the water helps detox the liver, kidneys, lymphatic system, blood and colon through the removal of heavy metals, yeast, bile acids and other toxins. The resulting color of the water reveals which part of the body is most plagued by toxins.
Our detoxification foot bath may help:
- Increase energy levels
- Enhance the body's metabolism and nutrient assimilation
- Balance body's hormone levels, pH balance, and Chi
- Slow down the aging process, beautifying and brightening skin
- Relieve pain and swelling due to arthritis and rheumatism
- Boost the immune system
- Improve microcirculation on a molecular level
- Increase the delivery of oxygen to the blood cells
- Stimulate the hypothalamus, which controls sleep, mood swings, and blood pressure
- Carries emotional benefits
See how clean you can feel after a detoxification! Enjoy a complimentary tea. Visit us in Brooklyn on Ocean Avenue between Kings Highway and Quentin Road!
- Single session - $ 45.00
- Package of 7 - $ 280.00
- Package of 14 - $ 500.00
Related Blog Posts
- The 12 Days of Spa
- Do You Need a Detox Cleanse?
- Don't Sacrifice Your Skin for Colds and Flues
- Have Yourself a Spa-y Little Christmas
- Holistic Spa in New York Provides Good, Responsible Medicine
- Kicking the Caffeine
- The Link Between Emotional Health and Skin Care
- Looking for Skincare Treatments in Brooklyn?
- Winter, Vitamin D, and You